Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Essential Oils for Allergies, Blend #1

I am on a quest for many healthy days. Because I have a tricky story with health challenges from a nerve disorder to allergies and asthma, I have to get creative about my healthy living plan. Last year I was introduced to essential oils. They won't cure me. But they do help! If anything, they brighten my mood while improving the air in our home. 

I am a big fan of the diffuser, a lightweight fountain/fan system that release cool vapor scented with the essential oils that I add to the water. It's simple and calming.


Yesterday the wind kicked up my seasonal fall allergies. I added a little lavender and peppermint to my diffuser. Did the same this morning. 


Young Living Lavender


I won't say they cure allergies (I haven't found a cure since most medicines give me strong side effects). But they sure relieve the sinus pressure and sneezing. And they make my home smell wonderful :)

Essential oils are a way to reap the benefits of natural sources that have been used to improve life for generations. I joined with Young Living because of their high quality oils and products. If you want to join, you get a lovely starter kit with your own diffuser. Click here for more information. The member number is my number, which allows us to connect and learn from one another.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment